Mission and Operating Principles
The Mission of The Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts is to provide Oakville residents with a place to learn about themselves and the world around them through dance, music, storytelling and theatre.
We will serve our community best by:
- offering diverse, meaningful and relevant programming while providing and managing a professional performance environment.
- operating in a fiscally responsible manner. This includes sourcing funds through both traditional and non-traditional means.
- maintaining and improving a competitive physical plant and equipment.
- providing a dedicated professional staff as a resource for presenters, producers and audiences.
- providing opportunities for both community input and community stewardship.
- maintaining a high profile in the community.
- placing the dignity and the integrity of the performer, artists, arts organization and cultural group at the forefront of our organization.
- encouraging affordable access to our facility by the community.
The Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts is a division of the Recreation & Culture Department of the Corporation of the Town of Oakville.
Behind the Scenes
Front Row Centre
Ann Ripley, President
Dyanne Allo, Treasurer
Paulene Ferenci, Secretary
Robin Howarth, Theatre Manager
Joe Henning, Supervisor of Technical Services
Sean Lett, Technical Coordinator
Andrew Moyer, Theatre Technician
Mike Gutowski, Theatre Technician
Ronnie Brown, Coordinator of Marketing & Development
Diana McCoy, Coordinator of Front of House Services
Lorraine McVicar, Coordinator of Administration, Box Office & Systems
Claudia Stampone, Box Office & Administration Clerk
Nancy Mortiboys, Box Office & Administration Clerk