The following marketing and promotional services are included in the cost of your rental of The Oakville Centre:
- Event listing on the Electronic Message Board at Lakeshore and Navy Street two weeks prior to the event
- An event listing at OakvilleCentre.ca in the upcoming events section
- An event listing in the Live at the Oakville Centre monthly electronic newsletter (to approximately 2,300 email subscribers)
- Promotion through the Oakville Centre’s social media platforms, including re-tweeting, sharing and liking Facebook posts initiated by your event.
- Box office event racks - where available flyers for performances at OCPA can be delivered to the Centre’s Marketing department for distribution in the racks. This is subject to available space. Please do not put flyers into the racks yourself.
Due to confidentiality legislation, any requests to mail or email promotional material to patrons from the Oakville Centre’s official database will be reviewed and must be approved by the theatre.
Additional Marketing Support (provided at a cost)
Other promotional opportunities are available for an additional cost. See the Oakville Centre Additional Marketing Opportunities for Rental Clients document for details.
If you have any questions or requests for our marketing department, please contact:
Ronnie Brown, Marketing Coordinator
905-338-4161, ext. 3200